From: Neal Tovsen [mailto:nealtovsen@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:07 AM
To: 'ATS - Patrick Bureau'; '_Scirocco Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [semi-rant] They're alive!!!

Patrick, only YOU would need to fit 4 bails of hay and 2 bags of horse feed
into a Scirocco! LOL!!  Ok...maybe Redneck John, but at least he had a VW
pickup before he finally got smart and bought a Ram Dually...

I'll file that one next to the one where you did a C-A-R repair by taking
spare parts off the tractor in your front yard. :)

Gotta say I'm a little jealous tho. <sigh> Sometimes, I wish I lived a
different lifestyle...

Neal (stuck in his Dilbert cubicle)