split rear seat stuff

> --- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > --- Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:
> > > I'm old...I thought all mk2 us scirocco's before
> > 86 had
> > > split rear seats.
> >
> > It's been my experience that the '84 Wolfies and all
> > '85
> > Sciroccos had split rear seats.  Also, I think most
> > / all
> > Canadian Mk 2s had split rear seats.
> >
> > Sorry if this has been posted, I've not been keeping
> > up on
> > this thread....
>
> My 1982 did not have split rear originally.
>
> My 1985 Wolfsburg did not have split rear seats.
>

> =====
> Mark Peele

I think a lot of this discussion stemmed from my list of what
I thought might be rare scirocco items...what I listed wasn't
the split folding rear seat exactly, it was the _leather_ split
folding rear seat.  Split folding seats were not that rare, but
I tend to believe the leather ones might have been.

==Brett