OT: Radar detection capabilities/Valentine

To date, the Valentine company has offered updates for their older units.
 (ie. you purchased one 7 years ago that only had radar detection and now
want the laser alert, send it in and they make it so.)  The Valentine has
been #1 for years now.

I'm interested in the $600.00 Passport that has the hidden display.  I
like the idea that it can't be seen by the scum bag bastards that have
stolen my two Passport 5000s.  I just don't care for the "professional
installation" BS.  I really don't want someone else doing electrical work
on my car.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"

http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v