OT: Radar detection capabilities

Has anyone read the Car & Driver review of radar
detectors? They talked about the capabilities of this
detection system (I think it is called "Nightstalker"
or somthing) that can track multiple cars in both the
opposite lanes and the same lanes of the highway. In
other words, you can't hide in the shadows of a big
truck, or in the radar clutter of other cars. I didn't
know they had this ability. Anyone know how this
works? How do they designate different targets?

Car & Driver was most impressed with the Valentine
system and its patented arrows. The price seems really
steep. Is thier someone out there who has this system
and reccomends it?

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos