headgasket

--part1_b9.1a08096c.297676cd_boundary

Besides the fact that it weighs more I dont belive the 16v one is any harder
than an 8v. It only takes me less than 2 hours and thats taking time for
drinks and letting my back rest.
The only additional time adder to the 16v is removing the upper intake half.
The 16v DP is much easier to remove than most 8vs since the studs are twice
as big you dont have to worry about breaking them or soaking them for hours.

Price wise I guess it all depends on where you buy your headset and bolts
from.

Jasin

--part1_b9.1a08096c.297676cd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Besides the fact that it weighs more I dont belive the 16v one is any harder than an 8v. It only takes me less than 2 hours and thats taking time for drinks and letting my back rest.
<BR>The only additional time adder to the 16v is removing the upper intake half.
<BR>The 16v DP is much easier to remove than most 8vs since the studs are twice as big you dont have to worry about breaking them or soaking them for hours.
<BR>
<BR>Price wise I guess it all depends on where you buy your headset and bolts from.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_b9.1a08096c.297676cd_boundary--