My baby is up for sale!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600571074
> . It's a blue '86 8v for those of you who arent sure if
> they want to click.
> Any questions, drop me an e-mail. It is a great car and
> runs beautifully.

Hey Duffy,

What blue is that?  I don't know of any U.S. spec 'roccos
that came in that color, but am looking at a similar shade
for my '85 when I eventually get around to painting it.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace