Rubber rear deck hangers

For what it's worth, I got a brand new set of these (for my '86 8v) from a =
local VW enthusiast/repair shop/junk yard just last summer.  They came =
new, in the box.  I think, as Patrick noted, they were about $7 -I have to =
laugh when I see them selling for $15-25 on Ebay.  I'll soon be ordering =
another set for my homemade hatch cover on the '82.  By the way, the early =
MKII two-piece hatchcover is almost impossible to find in unmolested, =
un-warped, un-speaker-holed form.  If anybody's throwing anymore away =
(arrrgghhh) let me know, I'll pay the shipping!

I use these guys for almost all of my new/used scirocco parts.  They're =
fair, honest, and for me, local.  But I'm sure they'll send stuff =
anywhere:  John's Car Corner, Westminster, Vermont.  (802) 722-3180.  =
They're all real VW enthusiasts, and have parts/expertise on everything =
from early bugs to the latest Passats.
Oh, BTW, for all of you MkI enthusiasts, last time I was there, John =
showed me a set of original, unused "SCIROCCO" lower door panel decals for =
a MkI.  I think he mentioned something about $15 for them (I could be =
mistaken.)

Mike Eldred (in digest mode, so the boss won't blow his top!)
'82 (Winterocco)
'86 (Summerocco)
'00 Golf (The Frau's)
'?? (always looking for another 'rocco!)
-Wilmington, VT

Mike Eldred
Staff Reporter
Deerfield Valley News