Scirocco II body parts f.s.

I have a friend here in San Diego, that has probably parted out a dozen
sciroccos/jettas/golfs over the years and told me he needs to clear out
his storage.  He said he has a bunch of Scirocco II parts, doors,
hatches, 16v body kits, hoods etc.  I told him to get me a list of what
he has and how much he wants, and I would post it.  I can see from the
list, if he could come up with any nice dash boards, those would be the
first to go :-)
  Most parts are too big to ship, so you'd need to come to San Diego to
get them, but I'll take requests and find out if he has specific stuff if
you want, otherwise, stay tuned, and I'll let you guys know when I get
the list from him.

Ken Weidmann Jr. /Checkered Flag Automotive
619-589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 1/2 Showrocco
1957 Porsche 356A