Top 10 rarest Scirocco items?

Jeffrey Lowe wrote:

> How about the rubber rear deck hangers? I bet nobody
> has any of those NOS, and the dealer said they are
> obsolete. Mine are surviving, but just barely, as you
> can see small cracks where they connect to the hatch
> and deck.

Potter got me a brand new NOS rear hatch cover when I had my car done over
last year, but not the hangers.. I then GAVE AWAY my old cover without
first removing them!  Fortunately I managed to get them back from the dude
I gave it to - he didn't need them as he had some on his crapped-out cover
he replaced with mine.  I think these are indeed unobtainium at this point.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA