Twin engine project update #2 | questions/parts needed

Fellow Listers,
    The result of some extreme digging on my end arrived at my door today.
July '82 issue of a german sport car magazine. See these scans (low res -
modem friendly):
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/twin.JPG
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/twin-1.JPG
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/twin-2.JPG
Those pics compose the future guts of my project.

As for the outside (pics courtesy Eric Ellis):
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/kamei-1.JPG
ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/kamei-2.JPG
That will be the look. Current plans are for black exterior.

Needs:
- I'm in the hunt for someone to take high res photos of the hatch glass
'scirocco'. May make myself/get made at sticker shop. If its a sticker on
the inside, can someone pencil trace it with paper? (you know, that shade
thing you did back in school to make pics of quarters on paper and stuff).
- Also in hunt for high res photos of the gtx 'sticker' type badges. Eric
Ellis is currently working on a font project where he may be able to
duplicate them at a sticker shop. I did my best to make that last photo
morphed into 2d for him, but higher res would definitely be welcome im sure.
- Need rear hatch w/o wiper hole. (if get just glass, be sure to get plastic
trim piece to cover lock hole).
- Unfortunately to be correct to the gtx, i need a mk2 mono-wiper. Any of
these around?
**- Wheels - see below
Haves:
- Got kamei x1 kit
- Got euro bumpers/lights
**- Got a set of gtx-similar type wheels (the kind that are fully painted
grey, anyone got the silver faced ones in those gtx pics? - could be other
than black between the spokes). The set i have is PERFECT, but i want to
match that gtx look exactly, to the poilt where i'd give em up. (or should i
get get em powder coated black???).

As usual, thanks in advance for assistance/info.
Man on a mission,
Allyn

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (shell donor ready to rock, still plann
ing, rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)