From: Joe Doty [mailto:rocco2nr@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 2:21 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Need some info on complete driveaxles.

Okay, here's the deal.

I ran out of used axles to swap in everytime a CV boot went.  So now I have
three axles with busted outer CV boots :) I think I heard mention of Pep
Boys or Autozone having complete axles with a lifetime warranty for mad
cheap (yo).  Dave Guido also mentioned a place near him that could get
complete axles for cheap, but I forget the name.

Keep in mind it's 16v.

Thanks,
Joe