From: Cathy Boyko [mailto:losinit@usa.net]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 2:21 PM
To: Cory Langford; scirocco
Subject: Re: [Scirocco.org window stickers]

 Scirocco.org sticker with a VW symbol after
it.  The nice small ones that was attacked to the read side window.

Anyone know if these are available anywhere?

Anyone else want one?

Yes, I still don't have one either. How about some concrete info on who to
send the order to and how much. I'd be interested in a silver pair and a red
pair. Who's gonna organize it? I'll help out if you like. But I'd really
like
a set for my car, the only sticker that is allowed!
Brett, Mike? speak up...
Cathy (2L 1987 16V "the silver headache")