sunroof to no sunroof swap...

On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Neal Tovsen wrote:

> dozen or two without sunroofs. Why not just buy a Scirocco without a
> sunroof, and sell the one you have? Sure, it might cost a little bit of
> money, but you're talking about a LOT of work here, and not that much money!

Thing is, i dont think it would be that much work really, the headliner
would probably be the hardest part. anyhow, playing with one at the
junkyard would tell me pretty quick if its easy or not.

Are 16v scorocco's without sunroof rarer? i have seen very few.

takie care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org