From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
jester@westfailure.net
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 01:18
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: sunroof to no sunroof swap...

from looking at the ETKA,

It looks like the sunroof/no sunroof panel is just in the middle of the
roof, i/e the a & b pilars are separate.

this would make it super easy (i think) to swap in the no sunroof
panel...Given that one has a mig welder to use (I do...)

Has anyone ever taken this skin off, am i guessing wrong?

take care,

Steve