OT Win2kPro CD-Key

Oh, I forgot to tell you.. anyone that downloads any microsoft product,
there will be a TXT tile next to the ISO file (that ai dont have..AHEM!)
the txt file MIGHT be the key for that ISO file ;)
The OEM key that Allyn posted ALSO works for the german copy as well as the
american copy of 2000 professional. (I THOUGHT I recognized that key from
someplace :) )
Car is running perfect.... lots of power and it starts in the morning.  It
was the thermo timing switch.. just as I, and a few others on this list
thought. :)
-=John=-