Top 10 rarest Scirocco items?

>This should be fun, just wanted to test/learn from the
>list what would qualify as the top 10 rarest Scirocco
>items. It's always interesting to see "extremely
>rare!" when somebody is selling a Scirocco part, so
>after over two years of being part of the list and
>seeing various posts like that, I thought it would be
>neat to see what others thought would make the list.
>Hell, make it two list broke down between MK1 & MK2.
>
>I'm sure the Digifiz digital cluster should make the
>MK2 list.
>
>Later...
>
>=====
>Jeff Lowe

In no particular order (harder then it seems, as I'm trying to hit some of the
all time items, not hard-to-get NOS items):

mk1:

	-1.6L heron heads (125 european HP!)
	-Callaway 'factory' turbo car
	-Kamei hood air 'intakes' & windshield 'fairings'
	-Late 80's Toyata Celica type rear wing...half way up glass, stood out
	-pop up removable glass sun roof (stock) w/trunk mounted storage bag
	-clear front corner lights
	-Oettinger motor
	-Stock linked 'C' script 'Scirocco' logo on doors
	-Widebody kits (Rieger and others)
	-opening vent wings (I think these were only available for a
short time)
	-some window seals and door seals.

mk2:
	-Stock Legend turbo system or one of the factory authorized
complete cars
	-split folding rear leather seat
	-the digifiz
	-82-83ish only dual tray rear deck lid
	-European GTX rear '16v' like rear taillights (full black
lines, no reflectors)
	-factory heated seats
	-Kersher bodykit (F40 like, funny this came up recently)
	-16v Magnacharger supercharger system (Autotech)
	-The BBS bodykit

All I can think of at the moment...there are a few other hard to get
items...like the
euro spec 16v bodykit valances, NOS interior sunroof panels, GTX
wings, WhiteCat
tail lights, motorized headlights, rear shoulder belts, etc...

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net