What spoiler is this? | Where to get "scirocco" hatch glassgraphic? | etc...

>Fellow listers,
>Check out these pics:
>ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/kamei-1.JPG
>This will show the 'straight' body, opposed to the 'nose bent' one from my
>previous list post.

Are you sure this isn't an optical illusion, or just look like one? ;-)

>ftp://etka:etka@scirocco.dhs.org:69/kamei-2.JPG
>This is showing the rear of the euro GTX. This car came from VW with the
>kamei kit installed.
>This is the look i plan to achieve with my project when it is complete. I
>have most parts already.
>Now for the questions:
>1. What hatch spoiler is this?

The stock GTX (euro only) spoiler...you'll be seeing one on my next
project too. :)

>2. Who has one/where do i get one???!!!

Sorta hard to find, euro listers.

>3. Where do i get the 'scirocco' letter stickers that are on the hatch
>glass?

Make it.

>4. Whats with the "volkswagen" and "scirocco gtx" stickers (vs. plastic
>badges), and where do i get them?

Could have been stock, no idea here.

>5. This is a stretch, but does anyone happen to have a cut-out rear euro
>body piece (specifically the piece that goes across below the rear
>lights/plate)? The one thats on the project is a bit mangled. A new piece
>would make life easier, and if im gonna cut/weld a new one in i might as
>well try to match the euro look. The difference between us and euro is that
>us is widened at the top lip for the larger us plate.
>Thanks for info in advance.
>Al
>
>Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN

==Brett