Tires...

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 12:54:25PM -0500, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> >You SoCal bastiges forget that wet stuff that falls from the sky 6
> >mos. of the year here in Seattle.  To me, a nice deep tread is g00d.
> >
> >Dan
>
> Yeah, ive heard about places like yours. Why just yesterday, it was a
> balmy 82 degrees here while we were out looking at houses. Hmm.

Wow, that's so sad.  They had a foot of fresh snow in the Cascades today,
so I'm gonna play hooky from work and go skiing. :)

Dan

--
People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and
have a tremendous impact on history.

		-- Dan Quayle

(Or they can be Vice President of the United States.)