From: Doolbnroht@aol.com
To: rept@qwest.net ; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Cc: elf16v@juno.com
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: Scirocco SWF movie

i believe eric ellis (bad guy with the gun) can be the source for all your golden earring needs, wants and desires..
he's been know to hop around like a school girl while pooping in cardboard boxes listeneing to the likes of golden
earring. just puttin fourth what i know to be true.
-alan
8716v(boo boo on front end)
72 914(waiting for the 350 sb transplant)