looking to hop up your mk1??

If anyone is seriously interested, I still have a 1.7l
ported and polished head with a HoR G-grind solid lifter
cam, with new lifters also, available for sale. I had this
engine in my 81-s, combined with a eurosport header, could
easily woop my brand new 1.8T Passat, up till about 110mph
at which time it would catch up(wel top speed was 125 in the
passat). The crank bearings needed replacing so i pulled the
whole engine. I drove this car(head) in 1 auto-x and other than
that just to and from work for about 6 months. wanting $300. it
also comes with a ported and matched intake manifold.

Ryan