winter projects, Passats

Winter, whats that?  Here in NorCal it's been in the mid 60s during the day
for the last week.  No rain.  SoCal hit 80s I think.

My wheels are in the garage under the cover.  Nothing going on with it
directly.  Playing with the idea of using LEDs for the taillights.  During
Christmas, some company produced Christmas light strings using LEDs.  Now
there reduced to get rid of them.  Let's see...  5 LEDs at 2.5v is 12.5v.
How many clusters of 5 LEDs can I stuff into the brake light bulb hole? If I
can get 5 sets into it, that's about 4 amps... what's the brake light circuit
rated at...? ah, never mind, I think I'll go and hit some golfballs.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

losinit@usa.net writes:

   how about everyone spills the beans and tell us about
the winter projects they have on the go, what you've got, what you're doing
and why, that sort of thing. Just to kill the winter blahs.