winter projects, Passats

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> ) so how about everyone spills the beans and tell
> us about
> the winter projects they have on the go, what you've got, what you're
> doing
> and why, that sort of thing. Just to kill the winter blahs.

I am waiting on my Ground Control coilover setup and Neuspeed front bar
from Potterman, going to grind off the perches on my spare strut
housings, and still scheming on how to make a certain alternator
bracket for my 16V A/C removal (no offense, Eric, but I don't want any
part of that cast iron monster bracket in my car).

Also having Ben Harder do all my lifting, etc. since I'm not allowed
yet.

And waiting for someone to offer me a 2.0L 16V long block (9A, stock,
straight from a Golf, Jetta, or Passat) for little $$ (and/or my
Pirelli P-slots and/or my rebuilt, bolt-kitted 4K w/ 0.80 5th gear in
trade).

And trying to figure out which 13" wheels fit over my 10.1" brakes, and
how I can afford four wheels and racing tires for the upcoming
autocross season.

And looking for a job for when I get laid off.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.