Tires...

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> I need a good performance tire that is decent in the wet, and is less
> than
> $100 each (cheap is good!).  205/45/16 (16x7 wheel).
>
> Suggestions on what and where to buy

The Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712 was recommended to me, $99 from Tire Rack:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/kumho/ku_712.jsp

Add maybe $35 shipping, plus whatever you can get them mounted and
balanced for, and the total is usually far less than Tire Discounters
or whatever tire shops you have there.  You *don't* get alignment, or
stems, or lifetime rotate and balance (but I never take advantage of
that anyway), even adding local charges, it's still generally cheaper
through the Tire Rack.

Your fee: $0.02.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.