Jetex systems

> From: "Jeff Toomasson" <jtoomasson@yahoo.com>wrote:
> IIRC, I don't believe that the Jetex system had been available for
> Scirocco's until recently. May not be many listers with it at all...it would
> probably a good idea to field that one on the Mk3 faction of the Vortex. I'm
> curious as well - though I'm still inclined to pay the extra hundo for the
> Supersprint...(gotta go w/ what ya know).

The Jetex system has been around for many years. They are made in Denmark and
are popular in the UK. They are also distributed in Germany under the name Fortex
and Jetex. Supersprint systems are very nice and they also offer a nice header and
cat eliminator resonator but it is in the major $$$ range. One nice option is the Jetex
system that has the downpipe that bolts direct to the european 6 bolt manifold (8V)
for the 75-81 Scirocco.

Here is a diagram of the 75-81 race system 2.5" with downpipe
http://www.newdimensions.com/images/exhaust/T26-k.jpg

Here are a few pics of the 82-88 16V Scirocco system
http://www.newdimensions.com/images/exhaust/29-h8_1.jpg
http://www.newdimensions.com/images/exhaust/29-h8_tip_1.jpg

Jetex also has tons of applications for all the old Audi models.
Tim Hildabrand, CEV New Dimensions Corporation
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com