[electrical] I keep having a 'shocking' experience...

...every time I get out of my Roc.

It seems to do it more during the dryer time of year, but lately I've been
getting the crap nailed out of me. If it's quiet, you CAN HEAR THE
DISCHARGE. I've got used to using my arm to touch the door first so I don't
get nailed on the fingers anymore.

The reason I'm writing this to the list is that the current seems to be
increasing in strength and I'm beginning to wonder if there's something
wrong in my electrical system.

Any thoughts?

Anyone else getting the crap nailed out of them by their Rocs?

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco