16v head on a 1.7L engine

OK! I couldn't help it. I did the math. I made some assumptions:
1. 16V combustion chamber is all in the head, which is substantially
true.
2. 8V combustion chamber is 36CC (volume of the chamber in the head
only), which is a number I remember from somewhere.
I come up with 7.3:1 CR for a 16V head on a 1.7 L 8V block. Plus, I bet
you'd have to clearance the pistons for the intake valves and maybe even
clearance the block a little bit for the intakes since the bore is only
79.5mm instead of 81mm.
blah, blah, blah.....
Dan