easy way of clipping up exhaust clips on toilet bowl?

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, ATS - Patrick Bureau wrote:

> might care to know... the question one would have, how to prevent it from
> fusing it self to a manifold? a paste perhaps exists? and if it did I would
> like to know the name of it. for next time's Sake.
The magic paste is called Anti Sieze, basically a mixture of graphite &
grease. If used on an O2 sensor make sure to only get on the threads.

Fortunately bosch has realized this problem & all new o2 sensors come with
the threads neatly pre-anti-siezed.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org