easy way of clipping up exhaust clips on toilet bowl?

I found there was an O2 sensor fitting in the manifold, but it was
lugged (by VW) with a threaded bolt type thing.  Unscrewed it and
plugged in my new O2 sensor.  It's way up high in the air flow too so
it's hot real fast AND it samples both sides so is more accurate than
one that samples only one pair of cylinders.

ymmv, hth,
TBerk

Wing Gee wrote:

> yeah i thought about that.. but i still need an o2..i think i might just tie
> it up with some wire for now.. i lost a damn clip can't find it.. *sigh*
>
> Wing

<snip>
 Replace the single