RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:08:21 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:
> FUCK!
>
> Sorry, had to get that off my chest right away.
>
> I sold my 50mm intake to some dude who saw it advertised apparently
> either here or at VWVortex.  I required prepayment.  He sent me 2 money

> orders totalling $700 - one for $500, one for $200.  Once safely in
hand, I
> shipped off the goods.   My bank returned the money orders today,
marked
> "reported lost or stolen".  I don't have a phone number for this putz,
but I
> do have his delivery address (not at hand but will have by tomorrow
> morning).  His name is (or may be) John Laughlin, and his address is in
Newark NJ.
> I have sent him a stern email requiring his immediate reply.  I'll get
the
> cops after him too if necessary.. but what I'm after right now is a
> volunteer or three to "drop in" on this loser for me.  Any volunteers
in the
> area, please step forward!  This guy needs to be taught a lesson!
>
> More info in the morning when I have an address.
>
> Did I say "FUCK!"??
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> Huntington Beach, CA
> '86.5 16V 2.0
> '00 Passat GLS 1.8T

We got your back, Kevin!

Give me the address there... (In my best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)

Instead of 1 or 3, we should plan a Scirocco meet and then stop by his
house with a bunch of people.

Whose in? Getty, Scott, Rich, Steve, Eric, Dan K., Brian M. A.K.A. Mac,
Rob & Randy?

Road trip!

The plan is to retrieve Kevin's $700, or the 50mm intake through legal
means.

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - http://tttuning.com - Peloquin -
http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Discount dealer -  Bear,
DE 19701 '79 Scirocco 16V, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.