RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

OK guys, here's the dope:

The shipping address was:

John Laughlin
114 Palm St 2nd Floor
Newark NJ 07106

A listing of "John Laughlin"'s in NJ yielded no one in Newark
(surprise).  A reverse lookup of the street address
yields:

Rudolph Murray
114 Palm St (no floor indicated)
Newark NJ 07106
973-371-6785

..I have yet to dial this number and inquire but will shortly.

If any of you would be so kind as to pay a visit to this address
and sniff around for Mr Laughlin, it would be most appreciated!
 Please don't commit any felonies, I just want to get paid (which
now swells to $800 due to bank fees) or get my stuff back...and
make the guy sweat a LOT and ensure that he never tries a stunt
like this again.

Thanks!

-kc-