Pics from 2001 WaterWagens

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Dan S wrote:

> man I want a Corrado......
Well,

If you like the way your rocco handles like a go-kart, dont get a VR6
'rado.  I bought one and it never held a candle to my 16v for handling,
even with h&r springs & bilstein sports, the front end was just too darned
heavy :(  But a g-60 might well be another story, never had one of
those... But if you think scirocco parts are expensive, price out some
corrado parts at the dealer... & i never had much luck finding used parts
either...

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org