dyno day pics [new on scirocco.org]

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:
> > -The Buffalo Dyno photos full dyno plots for every car
> that ran
>
> My god, what was up with Julie's dyno plot?  Was that car
> missing
> extreamly badly or what?

Let's just say Julie admitted to never revving past 4000
rpm in GAWD knows how long.  'Course, she's also got
somewhere around / over 300k on the poor little un-rebuilt
1.7.

> Ps- Julie, if you are still here, I have a car I concider
> a beater that
> has less rust than that forsale :-)  Comes with a good
> running Hydro head
> JH....

We've been trying to work out a deal already....   nothing
yet though.

> Man you guys out east know how to rust out a Mk1 :-)

We sure do!  That's why we have to go out west / south to
find rust-free examples to "import" back here.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup