RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 UrGTI@aol.com wrote:

> And since the transaction crossed state lines its a Federal offense. I know
> from working at UPS our company goes after fraud like this and always get the
> police/FBI involved in making the bust. The post office it pretty tough on
> crime too.
Hmm,

If this guy has a record, i think that fraud at that $ ammount is a
felony, if he was convicted he'd loose his right to vote & own guns for
life. (i hear it makes it awfully hard to get a job as they ask you these
kinds of things and check your record, he'll be a dishwasher/stock
clerk/day labor till he's dead..)

IMHO, if you steal his stuff or give him the smackdown with the pipe
hitting ******'s geting meideval on hiss ass with a pair of pliers and a
blowtorch, he'll get over it... but a felony conviction would screw him
for the rest of his life....

How vengeful are ya ;)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org