Brakes Question

Thanks to Brian Wagner, yesterday I scored a complete 16v rear axle and the
carrier/calipers for the front so I may convert my 8v into a 16v brake
system.

I have choices in rotors and Pads and have narrowed it down to a few
combinations. I would like to anyone that has currently or have used this
type of setup to let me know if they liked it, disliked it and what setup
they have changed back to.

I am aware that the stock 10.1 and 8.9 16v rotors are the cheapest solution
and are probably more than sufficient to brake an 8v engine down to a stop.
Humor me.

first combination :

Front : 10.1 ATE Sport Slotted Rotor + Mintex Red Pads
Rear  :  8.9 ATE Stock Rotor + Mintex Red Pads.

Second combination:

Front : 10.1 Zimmerman Crossed Drilled Rotor + Mintex red Pads
Rear  :  8.9 Zimmerman Crossed Drilled Rotor + MIntex red Pads

Third Combbination:

Front : 10.1 ATE Sport Slotted Rotor + MIntex Red pads
Rear  :  8.9 Zimmerman Crossed Drilled Rotor + Mintex Red Pads.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
Vote for my car at www.jwelty.com for
car of the month for February!