Scirocco Bliss (long) (rieger sideways action)

Renewed rocco lovers/fellow listers,
    You know, I must share in all of your happiness. Last week i fixed the
stubborn starting with something as simple as a piece of wire. Just today on
the way home from work, i heel-toed my way into a 4-wheel drift (3 seconds
or so worth) on the way home from work. For those of you counting, this is
the first time i've got the rieger sideways on dry land (normally takes
fresh rain + parking lot + e-brake). Some poor guy coming the other way saw
a wall-o-green german-flavored wide-body coming for him... poor bastard,
muahahaha.
Oh well, enough babbling, back to calculating weight distro of a twin engine
roc :)
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (shell donor ready to rock, still
planning)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)