[Scirocco-l] Re: Just some Crazy list sitings in Florida Dan? Al? Etc..

jorel140@yahoo.com writes:

Who would that be? Ben Rogowski? I drive through
Minneapolis everyday on the way to work in a loud,
black 16v

Does your car have stickers in the back window? Ive seen a few black 16v's
around here...

Ever see a red 16v thats about 2" off the ground? That'd be me. I think i'm
the other lister Jasin's talking about, i dont think Ben is on the list
anymore, hes spending too much time with his cherry Turbo Synchro Wagon.

Klim
Minneapolis, MN
86.5 16V
92 Jetta GL