lol!, My heater actually works

yeah, My non-AC car doesn't coles it's vents for nobody! and there's =
no way
to clost them either (the stupid switch busted off at the other end) =
But
this isn't nessecarily a bad thing 'casue I'm thinking that if I did =
close
the things, I wouldn't be able to see out if I didn't open a window o=
something. Why is it that the Mk1 without AC seems to have teh worst =
airflow
of any car ever designed? I'm guessing it's 'cause back then the desi=
gners
knew that I'd get one and they all got together and said "Let's piss =
Jerry
off, yeah, that'll be fun!" either that or some small furry woodland
creature decided to build a nest in the intake for the heating system=
, thus
preventing any air from coming in to defrost the window, all the whil=
thinking, "This will piss Jerry off!" Ah, isn't Karma a good thing?

Jerry Carter
'81 Mk1 Scirocco