For you NW folk!!

I got this from Yahoo's Hot Rabbits club and figured I'd post it here if
anyone is interested.  Please don't contact me, use the email on the post!!!

<snip>

Hello everyone,
 I hate to do this, but the time has come for me to sell both the 2.0l
engine and my 88 Cab.
The 2.0l is an ABA from a 96 Jetta. I am selling the block and your choice
of head(ABA cross flow or PF 1.8l big valve) for $500. It is complete from
oil pan to valve cover, no injection system for the cross flow, but complete
digifant system with the 1.8l head. The engine is as I pulled it from the
Jetta Approx 50-60K miles.
 The Cabriolet is an 88 with 5sp, A/C, criuse,CD stereo and alloy wheels. It
is black with a white top, great body and paint, newer top, interior is
great, but has minor hole is drivers seat at the bolistor. $2400 OBO. I have
added the Fox manifold, A2 Throttle body, 77 Rabbit dual outlet manifold and
Nissan flex pipe. It runs strong.
For info on the 2.0l or the Cab e-mail me at scott.solomon@mcchord.af.mil or
see the car on my Web page at http://www.geocities.com/solomon_scott/

Scott