MK1 zender z1 side skirt opinions wanted!

Well. I like the side skirts of the Z1 kit...and the rear bumper cover,
but that front bumper cover is hideous...it messes up the look of the car.
I am still trying to find a decent rear valance for my car...I have a POS
one from a Omni GLH that doesn't look bad, but is of extreamly poor
quality materials....

Eric