Header?

I have mine leaking too to keep every thing the way it is I will use the
flexible part out of a A3 jetta downpipe. Cut if off and weld it to your
down pipe (have a muffler shop do this). I'm getting my downpipe for free
cause it has rusted on the bottom but the flex part is perfect. Welding cost
$7. Though I would go with the TT downpipe ;)

Gabriel
'87 Scirocco 16v