From: Brian Wagner [mailto:scirocco_88_16v@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 12:47
To: danws69@earthlink.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: PS and voltage observations and questions

Dan

1) you PS rack has morning sickness (industry term), the teflon seals on the
spool valve have worn away the some material in the chamber. Slow when the
rack is below a certain temp it is hard to turn or at least a little tough.
The fix is to get a rebuilt one or live with it, and I say this because you
can't rebuild it yourself unless you have a machine shop.

2) I believe you are experiencing less heat loss in the electron
transference and giving you high readings. Remember heat kills the
electrical system.

Maybe that made sense.

Brian