MKI Forsale -Not Mine!

Picked of scirocco.org.  If someone doesn't pick this
up I might have to buy a plane ticket.  Located in
Oakland CA.

email the owner cheka42@yahoo.com
1981 Scirocco S. $2000 obo. Mars Red, Factory Sunroof,
GTI wheels, Car is all stock except for the following:
Eibach sport springs, Koni Adjustable shocks, Neuspeed
Upper stress bar, Techtonics lower stress bar, 210mm
Sachs clutch, 10" front disc brakes with
vented/crossdrilled rotors, stainless cat-back
free-flow exhaust with turbo muffler. This is last
year of the MK 1 Sciroccos and has the rare factory
sunroof. It has been a daily driver for the last 4
years with nearly no problems. I had the head rebuilt
early in 2001. It starts every time even though it has
170,000 miles on the odometer. The car has been kept
clean inside and out. The body is straight and the
electrics work. It's a quick reliable little car. I
love it and don't want to sell it, but I need $$ to
fix my first love, my Mini Cooper.