ETKA and printing....

Well this is what I did.  Copied up to 150 characters of all the INI files
into Altavistas translator and converted everything to english.  This helped
solve some of the german problems.  Second of all in the ETKA_VW ini file
you will see if you open it up in any word program that you can read it..
put a 1 next to print, there should be a 0.  I printed a whole bunch of
stuff out AND turned on the network commands by doung this.
If you get lost or need my ini programs let me know. :)
-=John=-
P. S. Kann nicht Drucker finden
means "cannot find printer"