dipstick guide tube question

It is just the newer style dipstick that is less prone to leaking but is
more prone to breaking.  The little plastic piece on top is called the
dipstick funnel which cost about 45 cents if you can get them at cost from
anyone.  Whenever I go to the yard I always grab all of them I see.  I guess
there's a trade-off for everything eh?

Dave

> What is this guide tube that we all see on Ebay?  Uncle Rocco doesn't have
> one nor did any rocco I've ever owned.  Now, I have the old style
coathanger
> dipstick and I'll admit it's hard to find the hole sometimes.   :)   WTF
Is

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway