From: Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com>
To: scirocco <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: [OT] - Passat Help
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:06:25 -0800

I know many Sciroccoites have Passats as winter drivers.  I am looking
at a '90 sedan there are a few problems with it.  One of the problems is
the Heated seats and the power sunroof do not work.  The owner says they
both stopped working at the same time.  I checked the fuses and they are
all fine.

Are they on the same circuit?  Any suggestions as to what could be the
problem.

Also, any general info on what problems a '90 passat had that will need
to be checked or fixed?

Thanks In advance...

Cory