the green monster creator lives... / mk2 bbs kit wanted

The only thing I know about the BBS body kit is that
is cost 788 USD back in 1988.  Thats what an add of it
showing Golf with prices of other kits costs in my
VW&P mag
--- Allyn <amalventano1@comcast.net> wrote:
>     I just got off the phone with Howard Montaque
> (the original owner of the green monster). After
> several hours of info swapping/story telling, it
> turns out he is in the market for another mk2. He
> wants one with a bbs kit, or is willing to add the
> bbs kit later. So whats the deal with this, are
> there mk2 bbs kits floating around? Can we get them
> from germany? I know people talk about mk1 bbs
> kits from time to time, but i hadnt heard much about
> a mk2 variant of the kit. Any info would be
> helpful, and thanks in advance for replies. He is
> not on list right now but i will forward any info
> to him.
>
> Dirk, if you can get one of these kits for a good
> price i'd like to throw it in with the next
> package.
>
> Thanks
> Allyn
>
> Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
> 87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k,
> rocco #6)
> 86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has
> begun', rocco #7)
> 87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0
> rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm