TT vs. Eurosport

---------- Robbie MacDonald <scirocco8valve@yahoo.com> writes:

From: Robbie MacDonald <scirocco8valve@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: TT vs. Eurosport
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I have been looking into exhaust systems for awhile
and I have been considering either a tt down pipe to
their 2" system with the DynoMax stainless Steel
muffler or the Eurosport Mk1 system with their down
pipe

what are the pros and cons of each setup?
Thanks,
Robbie

Between those two setups, the UltraFlo is the better muffler. IIRC, the Eurosport uses a Magnaflow muffler, and they sound pretty crappy rather quickly.

I have the TT aluminized w/UltraFlo muffler with a long TT downpipe on my '83 GTI...
It's been on there for about 4 years, it's a little loud with the DP I have, and it still sounds good.

Techtonics is going to offer a 2" Borla muffler soon.

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com - Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ - http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.