e-brake needs tightening?

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1BFC2.61874460

When I pull up my e-brake, it offers very little resistance, and doesn't =
grip much at all. I think the cable just needs tightened, but I have no i=
dea how to do it, or if that's even the trouble. =20

Appreciate any help I could get. The archives didn't yield much, although=
 I'm sure this has been covered. =20

Ben Maschal
Tornado Red 87 16VGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : ht=
tp://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1BFC2.61874460

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>When I pull up=
 my e-brake, it offers very little resistance, and doesn't grip much at a=
ll. I think the cable just needs tightened, but I have no idea how to do =
it, or if that's even the trouble. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Apprecia=
te any help I could get. The archives didn't yield much, although I'm sur=
e this has been covered. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Ben Maschal</DIV> =
<DIV>Tornado Red 87 16V</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more f=
rom the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1BFC2.61874460--