[OT] I need a job badly (NYC)

Hello,

Kervin suggested that I run this by the listers, so I am giving it a go.

I worked for a dotcom that went bankrupt. They were a streaming media firm and I was an engineer there and did some production work as well. I also have experience doing helpdesk/desktop support and network administration at banks/brokerage & law firms. I graduated in 1990 w/a bachleors degree and have been in the workforce ever since in technical positions.

If anyone has a job lead for me, I would appreciate it greatly. I would be happy to forward my resume also.

thanks,
Marko

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com