European transmision gearing

Here is a list of trannies in the 2000 European Golfs (5 speed)

DLP,DRZ,DSB, DUU,DUS,DUW, DNZ,DUV

DLP seems to be the prominent one
1st 3.45
2nd 1.94
3rd 1.37
4th 1.03
5th 0.85

Ring Gear 4.25

Go to .org and do your homework from here in the gears sections final drive
indicates that this would be a buzzi trans like the AGB.

HTH

Brian